A Bit about me
I am a Colorado native currently living in Castle Rock. I have lived in Steamboat Springs, Vail, and attended college in Gunnison where I graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration and Marketing.
Along the way, I also lived in Las Vegas, Nevada and Peoria, Arizona. but always return to my home state of Colorado where I plan on staying put.
I have had the opportunity to work in marketing most of my career including motor sports marketing for NASCAR, and Indy Car Racing. I was also the Director of Marketing for The Pikes Peak International Hill Climb. I was responsible for sponsorship sales and activation, public relations, travel arrangements, trade shows and partnership relations.
I am well versed in graphic design and use Adobe CC 2019 on a daily basis.
Skills and Knowledge
• Extensive knowledge of the principles and practices of marketing, market research, advertising, and print production.
• Promotional give-a-ways for driving traffic
• Strategic Marketing Management
• Event and tradeshow management
• Retail channel marketing management
• Graphic design (Adobe CC 2019 including Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier Pro, and InDesign)
• Microsoft office and design programs (PowerPoint, Publisher, word and Excel)
• 10 years of field marketing management• Media buying and production
• Collateral design and production
I have designed, produced and installed many different types of marketing materials utilizing Adobe Creative Cloud apps including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
Here are a few samples